While perusing Pinterest (as I often find myself doing) I found this quick recipe for Chocolate Banana Smoothies. It just so happened that I had all the ingredients needed for it, as well as some fresh strawberries. So I call this my Banana Split Smoothie. It's really very simple, as you will see.
Banana Split Smoothie
What you need:
• One frozen banana
• 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
• 4 strawberries (optional)
1. Put all ingredients into the blender.
2. Blend until banana is broken up.
See? I told you it was easy.
There isn't a Mike Meter for this one because I drank it all before he had a chance to taste it. Plus, he's sick so he wouldn't be able to accurately judge it, anyway.
• Be sure to peel the banana PRIOR to freezing. Trust me, it's really hard to remove a banana peel from a frozen banana. [hmph!] Seriously, trust me :)
• For a creamier consistency, add a little bit of milk.