Really! All you need are:
• 2 cups of pasta (we use shells)
• 2 cups cheddar cheese (so a package of it from the store)
• 2 cups milk
[you'll also want to add salt & pepper to taste]
Here's a more detailed list of how to make it. . .
1. Combine 2 cups of pasta with 2 cups milk.
2. Simmer until noodles are cooked to your preference STIRRING OFTEN!
3. Do not drain the pasta! Add in 2 cups of cheddar cheese (and salt and pepper) to the pasta and milk mixture, and stir until it's all melted.
See how easy that was???? And it's sooo tasty and creamy! You could, of course, use different kinds of cheese and pastas, but the recipe bones are simple. It's really creamy because you cook the pasta in the milk.
Mike loves it.
I love it.
It's a crowd favorite. Go on, try it tonight!