Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I got a little time...

In all reality, the post title to this entry is a lie. I've had no time. No time to post, that is. I've made some yummy recipes, tried some new crafts and boy oh boy have I taken my shot at landscaping our new yard! However, I haven't put any of that on here yet. I promise it's on my to-do list, my forever to-do list, that is.

Until then, I wanted to post something funny I put together for my friend Annie. She loves Ryan Gosling. And I found a similar image like this but it didn't have him in the middle. So I put him there via Photoshop. Gotta love Photoshop! If you're not familiar with the "ain't nobody got time for that" lady, go here. And then it might make more sense to you.



I'll be back soon to post about all my new adventures in construction, landscaping, baking, cooking and painting! Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Zero time here too :( Actually, I've been staying up way past my bedtime to squeeze some posts in. It's time for me to get in gear. Now or never!

    Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it was just getting on to type and post, I could get it done in no time. But I have to photo edit and crop and post and when I think about that my eyes glaze over and I put it off.... I'll get back to it, soon!

      Delete
  2. This is genius :D 36 thousand pinners cannot be wrong! If they are - then so am I! ;) And I'm okay with that ^-^.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I read every comment, so thank you for taking the time to leave one.