Saturday, February 4, 2012

Organize the House.

I have been doing some organizing around the house. I find a lot of my ideas from Pinterest and my Better Homes & Gardens and All You magazines. Every time I look around the house, I think, "How can I make that look put together?" So, here is a gallery of various organization I've done at home. 

Used old toilet paper rolls to organize cords. 


Tidied up the "junk drawer" with a drawer organizer ($3 at Walmart). Ahhh so much better!


Used a Mason jar to store cupcake liners.


Organized our bathroom shelves with baskets. 
(Really wish I would have taken a before picture - it would show you how much of an improvement this is)


Put this small cabinet (that I bought at a flea market a few years ago) in the awkward kitchen corner with our calendar, white board and photos of our friends. This is our little message center :) That basket in the bottom right holds any loose paper we have. Rather than throwing it away, Mike takes it to work and shreds it, which is then recycled. . . just doing our part!



Each drawer of the cabinet holds the stuff that used to be in a basket on the counter - this frees up counter space!

I feel so much better having the little stuff taken care of and ORGANIZED! I even went and bought 2 more plastic bins at ACE today to store off-season clothes and shoes. I'm out of control! 

Happy Organizing!







Oh, and for your information, I am making this tomorrow for the Super Bowl! I'm so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I read every comment, so thank you for taking the time to leave one.