Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Wreath.

You may remember the Fall Wreath I made in September using pipe insulation, ribbon and fall leaves.


Or maybe you saw the Winter wreath I made in January with red sparkly bead garland and my new "D" letter.


Well I've got a new wreath for SPRING! I used the same grapevine wreath I had on the door with the Winter wreath but I removed the red garland and the "D." 


I added some yellow burlap ribbon and a big burlap flower I found at Hobby Lobby and ta da! I love it! 


It literally took me 5 minutes to do it, too! I really like how it looks against our purple front door.


For now, this one is Springy without being too Eastery *you know what I mean. . . with birds or eggs or bunnies. . . puke.* My plan is to continue to use this grapevine wreath for each season. 

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I read every comment, so thank you for taking the time to leave one.