Recently I've been on a Pioneer Woman kick. I find her neat to watch and her recipes seem, for the most part, simple and easy. On one of the shows I watched last month, she made chicken florentine pasta and I knew I had to try it! I had a friend coming over and it sounded perfect! Plus it gave me a reason to finally use my wok [that we received as a wedding gift, uh, over a year ago].
For Pioneer Woman's step by step visit here. But for my less than Pioneer Woman step by step keep reading.
Chicken Florentine Pasta
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound Penne
- 4 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced (I used Tastefully Simple Garlic Garlic)
- 3/4 cups Dry White Wine
- 3/4 cups Low-sodium Broth, More If Needed
- 1 bag Baby Spinach
- 2 cups Grape Tomatoes, Halved Lengthwise
- 4 ounces, weight Parmesan Cheese, Shaved With Vegetable Peeler (I used shredded)