Monday, March 4, 2013

Dump a pomegranate.


Do you love pomegranate but hate struggling to get the yummy seeds out to enjoy one? Are you short on time? Does this sound like an infomercial yet?

Well. . . have I got the solution for you!

I call it DUMPING A POMEGRANATE!

Step 1. Cut the fruit across its middle instead of top to bottom.

Step 2. Hold one half face down in your palm above a bowl & beat the bottom of the fruit with a heavy object. I used a wooden spoon.


3. Do this beating method for a couple minutes [longer if you're extra frustrated that day] and watch the seeds fall into your bowl. 


It's not the most graceful procedure, but it's as hassle free as I could find. It beats picking the seeds out one by one and this method gets most of them out sans the nasty white tissue stuff! 



Happy pomegranate eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I read every comment, so thank you for taking the time to leave one.