Monday, November 26, 2012

Sand Paper Nails.

I've seen a lot of different nail polish techniques and tutorials and they always seem so complicated. Considering my nail polish lasts approximately 4 hours one day before it begins to chip, I really don't feel the need to spend so much time on my 10 little nails for a day's worth of enjoyment.

However, sometimes I get creative and think of ways to make it fun... even if it only lasts a little while.

Based on the "velvet" technique of using flocking powder, I came up with this little gem. The same day I did this technique I also did a finger with the flocking powder, and I love it! But it seems perfect for a later time... Christmas!

So onto my pride and joy... SAND PAPER NAILS!


What do you think? They actually feel like sand paper! It's pretty neat!

Also! Please check out the NEW NEW NEW "Pin it" button on my blog. There is one at the bottom of this post as well as on the right side of this page at the top. I encourage you to "pin" my posts and share them with your friends. I love hearing from new readers! And I'm at like 97,975 page views and it's kind of a big deal for me. I can't wait to hit 100,000!!!

Happy sand papering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I read every comment, so thank you for taking the time to leave one.