Mike and I just celebrated our 2 year anniversary, have a baby on the way, are enjoying our new home and love laughing together. There are many ways in which we are similar and many more ways in which we are different. To be cliché (because I can), the things that make us different are why we work. I've always thought we are well-balanced.
So, anyway, I asked my hubby to make a list of how he and I are different to see what he came up with.
My husband loves lists (as do I, one of the ways we are the same) so coming up with 15 things wasn't hard at all for him. In fact, within about 5 minutes of my request I had an email in my inbox from him with a complete list. But I thought that I could add a few of my own, too. He can't get all the credit!
Also, I've decided to make this a
- He doesn't cry, like ever. I cry about every other day (I'm so sensitive).
- He doesn't enjoy reading, I do.
- He enjoys hard rock music & edgy bands that wear black. I listen to christian, country, pop and indie music.
- He drives an automatic car. I drive a stick shift.
- He would prefer to hire a professional to build, fix or install. I would prefer to DIM (Do It Myself).
- He doesn't care what people think about him. I care about everything people think, feel, smell, hear, see, etc.
- He likes tea. I love coffee.
- He prefers our bedroom to be Antarctica cold at night with no covers. I prefer it be 72 degrees and comfy with blankets.
- He gets up the second his alarm sounds. I hit snooze about 4,722 times.
- He does most the chores at home. I fail to see the purpose unless we have company coming over.
- He grew up with an extended family of mostly males. I grew up in a family of mostly females.
- He loves mushrooms. Mushrooms make me gag.
- He loves to cook. I love to bake.
- He remembers EVERYTHING. I already forgot what I had for breakfast.
- He was born in the 70s. I was born in the 80s.
That was fun! If you'd like to make a list of 15 ways you and your hubby (or you and your wife) are different, post on your blog and leave a comment below with a link so I can check it out!
Until next time. . .
Until next time. . .