Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday 15: Junk Foods

Like most people, I like junk food. It's everybody's secret (or not so secret) guilty pleasure. And as I was getting prepared to write this post, I turned on the TV and what do you know is on the Food Network? Unwrapped. Gosh I love this show.

Some people think of junk food as anything with sugar. I think of junk food as anything with sugar or salt or preservatives that comes in a package that I usually regret eating too much of. I'm talking "Holy Halloween, Christmas, Easter and county fair that's a lot of junk food!"

So, without further adieu, a list of 15 of my favorite junk foods!



  1. Oreos. Oh, Oreos.
  2. Popcorn! 
  3. Milk Duds *just had some last night at a movie!
  4. Elephant ears *I must get one at the fair every summer.
  5. Honey Roasted Peanuts . . .  and almonds.
  6. Ice Cream! 
  7. Kit Kats. Give me a break.
  8. Tortilla Chips with white Mexican cheese.
  9. Pizza. My favorites? Papa John's, Pizza King and our local joints Old Time Pizza and California Desert.
  10. Dots. ("If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gum drops, oh what a rain that would be!")
  11. Corn Chips. Ever had a walking taco? Best corn chip concoction ever.
  12. Fudge! Chocolate, peanut butter, I love it all.
  13. Popcorn chicken or popcorn shrimp. Fried, battered goodness.
  14. Caramel apples. I was really craving these last month, but they're kind of good for me since they're made with a whole apple, right? 
  15. Ruffles potato chips with French onion dip.


There you have it, readers. My confession to what I crave and what makes my tummy hurt after I've had too much. I feel so exposed. Why do I do this to myself?

Happy snacking!







 photo LikeMe.jpg

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you spend a large allowance of time and effort in composing the blog. I am appreciating your effort.
    by MGT 311 Individual Assignment provider


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I read every comment, so thank you for taking the time to leave one.