Some people think of junk food as anything with sugar. I think of junk food as anything with sugar or salt or preservatives that comes in a package that I usually regret eating too much of. I'm talking "Holy Halloween, Christmas, Easter and county fair that's a lot of junk food!"
So, without further adieu, a list of 15 of my favorite junk foods!
- Oreos. Oh, Oreos.
- Milk Duds *just had some last night at a movie!
- Elephant ears *I must get one at the fair every summer.
- Honey Roasted Peanuts . . . and almonds.
- Ice Cream!
- Kit Kats. Give me a break.
- Tortilla Chips with white Mexican cheese.
- Pizza. My favorites? Papa John's, Pizza King and our local joints Old Time Pizza and California Desert.
- Dots. ("If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gum drops, oh what a rain that would be!")
- Corn Chips. Ever had a walking taco? Best corn chip concoction ever.
- Fudge! Chocolate, peanut butter, I love it all.
- Popcorn chicken or popcorn shrimp. Fried, battered goodness.
- Caramel apples. I was really craving these last month, but they're kind of good for me since they're made with a whole apple, right?
- Ruffles potato chips with French onion dip.
There you have it, readers. My confession to what I crave and what makes my tummy hurt after I've had too much. I feel so exposed. Why do I do this to myself?