Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Baby boy neckties.

My friend Karen gave birth to their son, Colton, 2 months ago. She loved the idea of documenting his growth each month (similar to how I document Caraline's, see Here and Here). She wanted something geared for a baby boy.

So, she asked me to design some neckties for little Colton. She plans to attach them to onesies each month and take a picture of him like that.

I love any chance to design and be creative so I said ABSOLUTELY! & I'm happy with how they turned out!


Little Colton is such a cutie! He and Caraline have awesome hair in common, as you can see. Maybe some day they can swap taming secrets with each other!


Happy babies!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I read every comment, so thank you for taking the time to leave one.