Monday, March 30, 2015

Spice up your lamp shade.

I came across an idea on Pinterest to put wording inside lamp shades to create a shadow and interest. I decided to put my own twist on it and use a large Monogram and insert it behind our square lamp shade shelf thing in our living room.

The "D" I happen to have was like $2 at Michaels and it fit perfectly in the space of the shade, so no fixtures were needed. It's just snug in there.


So now when our lamp is on there is a shadow of a "D" that can be seen.


I like it!

Happy lighting!





1 comment:

  1. Als u op zoek bent naar een eenvoudige decoratieve touch die beide verheldert je kamer en thematisch verenigd je look, wilt u misschien een vloer lamp.My eerste keus vloerlamp overwegen om huis of office.I ook sieren als zeer tafellamp voor het lezen tabel of computer tafel. krijgen industriƫle moderne lamp voor uw huis of kantoor atModerne vloerlamp design Nederland

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I read every comment, so thank you for taking the time to leave one.