Monday, December 9, 2013

2 year anniversary.

I'm only about 2 months overdue with this post. I'd like to blame it on pregnancy, but the truth is that's not fair. I've just put it off and then forgot about it. My husband and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary on October 8.

You might remember my post last year about our anniversary photo done at the pond where our wedding reception took place. We took a photo in a similar pose to our wedding photo and it appears we're holding the year prior's image. See original post on how I Photoshopped it here.

Fall 2012
This year, of course, we did it again. I plan to do this every year to document how our family grows.

Fall 2013
It's hard to see myself pregnant and see the weight I've gained. My hair is much longer - thank you hormones! Hubby looks the same (he's even wearing the same fleece). But hopefully in next year's picture, we'll have a beautiful little 9 month old girl and I won't look like a moose. You can even tell it was hard for me to sit up straight. Belly gets in the way these days more than I anticipated!

I love this tradition we've started and look forward to seeing our progression as the years pass.

Happy Monday!






 photo LikeMe.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I read every comment, so thank you for taking the time to leave one.